The ReturnCenter app enables ServiceNow users to schedule, track and report on carbon neutral transportation of hardware assets for disposition, lease return, redeployment or off-boarding from within ServiceNow!
The ReturnCenter app from Onepak was developed for ServiceNow hardware asset managers who need to move assets with a transparent chain of custody.
The ReturnCenter app enables users to order trackable transportation for any number of assets. Whether it is a disposition, lease return, or redeployment, ReturnCenter provides carbon neutral pickup and delivery services in every US zip code.
Users of the ReturnCenter App
- Take control of asset transport
- Enjoy a consistent, high standard of service nationwide
- Track every shipment, ranging from a single package to multiple truckloads
- Access a simple process to recover assets during remote employee off-boarding
- Protect each asset returned through the user of proper tracking
- Reduce risk of damage or loss in transit
- Demonstrate compliance that every asset is account for and securely packed.
- Report data from carbon-neutral services to meet ESG and net-zero goals.
- Standardize asset shipment workflows and onsite packing and pickup services anywhere in the US
- Professional-grade shipping kits and return labels for individual IT asset returns
- Dashboard tracking and reporting on all hardware shipments including scheduled and actual pickup dates, actual delivery dates, and historical data
- Available carbon offset data from carbon neutral packaging and shipments to help reach your ESG or net-zero goals.