The ServiceNow ReturnCenter app enables ServiceNow users to schedule, track and report on transportation of hardware assets at disposition or decommission, right within ServiceNow.
The ReturnCenter app from Onepak was developed for ServiceNow hardware asset managers who need to move assets with a transparent chain of custody. Now, it is easier than ever to schedule pickups and deliveries of your organization’s IT assets for disposition, lease return, offboarding, recycling or redeployment. Shipments are completely transparent, services are 100% carbon neutral, and best of all, everything is tracked within your ServiceNow platform.
Trying the app is free and easy. Visit the ServiceNow Store, type “ReturnCenter” in the top search bar and click Search. Then just follow the instructions to request the app. We’re here if you need us.
Users of the ReturnCenter app:
- Take control of asset transport
- Enjoy a consistent, high standard of service nationwide
- Track every shipment, ranging from a single package to multiple truckloads
- Access a simple process to recover assets during remote employee off-boarding
- Protect each asset returned through the user of proper tracking
- Reduce risk of damage or loss in transit
- Demonstrate compliance that every asset is accounted for and securely packed.
- Report data from carbon-neutral services to meet sustainability and net-zero goals.
- Standardize asset shipment workflows and onsite packing and pickup services anywhere in the US
- Professional-grade shipping kits and return labels for individual IT asset returns
- Dashboard tracking and reporting on all hardware shipments including scheduled and actual pickup dates, actual delivery dates, and historical data
- Available carbon offset data from carbon neutral packaging and shipments to help reach your ESG or net-zero goals.