- What kind of IT equipment can I return?
You can return laptops, desktops, mobile phones, tablets, monitors and servers, and their electrical cords. Our boxes fit a wide assortment of business equipment.
- Does it matter how old my equipment is?
Not at all. We can arrange shipping for all your business IT equipment, working or not. You choose where to send your equipment and how it gets handled once it arrives.
- Does it cost money to set up an account?
No, you can set up an account for free and your account can be held until you are ready to use it. You are only charged once you place an order for boxes or labels.
- Where is my equipment sent?
You choose where to send your equipment, anywhere in the US. Some customers ship old IT assets to a recycler or IT asset disposition partner. Others ship working IT assets to a different facility for another use.
- Can you help me find somewhere to send my IT equipment?
Yes, we have a network of partners who can help you with IT asset disposition, recycling, data destruction, or donation. Contact us for help.
- What locations are available for IT equipment pickup and delivery?
ReturnCenter services are available in every US zip code. You choose the exact location for pickup and delivery and we’ll take care of the rest.